A great day of gaming announcements just hit with some amazing new products to look forward to. it looks like a game release people have been waiting for over the last years could finally be set up for reveal.
Exciting April 1st Announcements:
What's up guys welcome back to news wve well yesterday was like a mini E3 we had new game announcements accessories systems even a new Mini console that was just kind of thrown out there and all of it just happened to take place on April 1st so we're going to go over all the completely real announcements I'm sure here today also we are talking about another strange console that may actually exist depending on how things go in Russia and then we're also be talking about a game that appears finally to be set for a release and it's
Grounded Coming to Nintendo Switch:
into April and the question has now become one well what are the plans to find a new head of PlayStation new CEO and two what exactly is heroki toi going to do to start setting things up in the interim well my assumption because they are of course be looking for someone new to head PlayStation is to just kind of keep the status quo although he did talk quite a bit about trying to reach other customers outside of just PlayStation even going on further to say they're become more aggressive especially I think on the PC end mobile side don't
Update on Grounded for Nintendo Switch:
necessarily know if they're all all of a sudden going to start porting stuff to other consoles but certainly they want to accelerate their growth in the PC sector considering they are seeing actually some decent success with something like Horizon forbidden West most recently alongside of Hell divers too but still I think really they're mostly focused on finding well the successor for Jim Ryan and just kind of float along until then so here's hoping we find out who exactly is going be running PlayStation here
Silent Hill 2 ESRB Rating Update:
at least in the next month or two also we do have grounded coming to the Nintendo switch April 16th and with the store Page live we now have the file size requirements for it which on the Xbox series currently it is just over 10 gab I wanted to double check that so I I checked on my Xbox as I have it downloaded yeah it's just over 10 gigabytes there well on the switch currently it's coming in at about 3 GB so a third of the file size and the switch has been doing this consistently throughout its life where a game will be
Anticipation for Silent Hill 2:
much larger on other systems but I will point out grounded when it first came out was like just over 4 gabt it's kind of grown in size based on updates and other bits of content that they've added throughout its run and I I think really the big thing with the switch clearly is you get like lower textures that sort of thing and they're able to do more compression with it it seems but I mean that that's still pretty impressive and the fact that there will be a physical copy for it it makes me think that
Speculations on Silent Hill 2 Announcement:
obviously it's going to just be on the cartridge considering 3 GB sure they could put that on like a 4 GB cart but there will be updates coming down the line I'm sure as obsidian and Microsoft has been working to make this just a full-on live service game that has seen actually some pretty good success so while you can buy a cartridge version of it it it's probably going to be out of date pretty quickly as they go through even the first year uh on the switch but that is coming up April 16th and pretty
April Fool's Day Gaming Jokes:
impressive to see it coming in even at 3 gigabytes on the system oh and it looks like we have an update around Silent Hill 2 with an ESRB rating update and we can see yes it is a mature rated game go figure but the thing about this is people are now anticipating some sort of news around Silent Hill 2 and while we have seen bits and pieces of it we we don't have a release date at this time and we are kind of expecting it to come out this year so you feel like we'd be getting closer and closer to them
Developments Around Hollow Knight: Silk Song:
revealing the release date maybe a few months away from it from when it's coming out and now I'm kind of thinking about when they could make this announcement considering the ESRB rating has been updated seems like everything's ready to go I I thought of Summer game Fest as many people I'm sure did and I'm I'm sure Jeff key would love to announce anything with Konami right now but otherwise there's also belief that Sony would be having some sort of showcase maybe in May ahead of all the Summer
Russian Gaming Console Initiative:
Event festivities so that's kind of what I'm looking towards now is for this to get its release date alongside other PlayStation titles or Playstation funded titles even with different second and third parties probably around May so keep an eyee out for that and guys there some of the quick news out of the way let's get into the bigger stuff let's start right away with all the stuff that happened on April 1st of course where all these different gaming Publications Twitter accounts websites just just
Reaction to April Fool's Day Gaming Pranks:
like to throw up different headlines at times companies will throw ideas out there to see if anyone bites on it if it doesn't work out they just go oh April Fools and they just kind of move along from there well in this case we had some stuff that was kind of hard to tell if it was a joke or not others were just absolutely ridiculous and I would say sat more on kind of the fun side of the whole thing but in this case we'll start with one that was kind of bluring the lines and even I looked at that and said oo is
Reflections on April Fool's Day Gaming Pranks:
that actually happening this had to do with bisera that is a very popular front-end emulation platform you can use on on many PCs raspberry pies that sort of thing well it was noticed that on their GitHub they had posted up a commit to remove any Nintendo emulator from bad asera like completely I think it was even discussed at one point that there was a dmca in place from weeks ago that they had to kind of follow along with well after quite a bit of panic it seemed in their Discord and on social media this was posted up we can see from
Standout April Fool's Day Gaming Jokes:
a retro gamec say thanks to those who pointed out that their change log has a reference in Latin to April Fool's Day so like it could be a rather mean-spirited joke and yeah that look I get it they're
Gaming Announcements A Wild Day of Hits & A Major Release Is Finally Here?
Reviewed by Glob Nerwork
on
April 03, 2024
Rating:
Reviewed by Glob Nerwork
on
April 03, 2024
Rating:
No comments: